Personal liability insurance is mandatory for the owner or lessee of any boat moored in the Pentowna Marina. Minimum coverage required is two million dollars liability and the policy must include coverage for environmental damage and salvage/wreck costs. A copy of the policy or, a statement from the insurance company recording this endorsement must be given to the Harbourmaster each year prior to mooring.
- Gate key deposit of $50.00 per key is required,
- The Gates shall not be left open.
- The Gate key(s) must be returned undamaged to the Harbourmaster within 30 days of the termination of this contract or the deposit will be forfeited.
1. The bow shall have two separate lines with springs in them attached to the two
front cleats on the dock as per the diagram.
2. There shall be what is known as a spring line attached to the finger that is
assigned to your boat as per the diagram.
All boats shall be moored in the proper fashion as indicated in the diagram below. If you are not certain as to what is needed, please contact the Harbourmaster for assistance.
THIS IS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THE MAXIMUM LIFE OF THE DOCKS, MINIMUM WEAR AND TEAR OF DOCKS AND CLEATS, AND THE SAFETY OF OTHER BOATS IN THE MARINA.
A complete list of mooring regulations is available here